Terms of Service:
The full terms and conditions of this site are detailed below:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by PriceAlert.Info, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 12 years old.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy.
- Users of this website (Users) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of the site. Your use of and access to this site indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This site was created as a free service to keep its members informed of the rising or falling of bitcoin/altcoin prices based on their preferences. This service is provided without warranty of any kind. These alerts are sent hourly by email. Please remember to whitelist pricealert.info
- This site may include third party content which is subject to that third party's terms and conditions of use.
- This site may include links to third party sites which are not related to this site and in relation to which we have no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate any relationship between this site and that third party or any endorsement by this site of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this site.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
- This site will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage which you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this site.
- As part of your membership, you may receive other emails and offers from us. If you no longer wish to receive these emails you may unsubscribe from further mailings and still continue to receive email alerts.
- Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
As PriceAlert.Info asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by PriceAlert.Info violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify PriceAlert.Info in accordance with PriceAlert.Info's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. PriceAlert.Info will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. PriceAlert.Info will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of PriceAlert.Info or others. In the case of such termination, PriceAlert.Info will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to PriceAlert.Info.
This Agreement does not transfer from PriceAlert.Info to you any PriceAlert.Info or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with PriceAlert.Info. PriceAlert.Info, PriceAlert.Info, the PriceAlert.Info logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with PriceAlert.Info, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of PriceAlert.Info or PriceAlert.Info's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any PriceAlert.Info or third-party trademarks.
PriceAlert.Info reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. PriceAlert.Info may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
PriceAlert.Info may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your PriceAlert.Info account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by PriceAlert.Info if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from PriceAlert.Info's notice to you thereof; provided that, PriceAlert.Info can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
The Website is provided "as is". PriceAlert.Info and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither PriceAlert.Info nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
Limitation of Liability. In no event will PriceAlert.Info, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to PriceAlert.Info under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. PriceAlert.Info shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
General Representation and Warranty.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless PriceAlert.Info, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between PriceAlert.Info and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of PriceAlert.Info, or by the posting by PriceAlert.Info of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Ontario, Canada, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Red Lake, Ont.. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Red Lake, Ont., in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; PriceAlert.Info may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.